Monday, December 7, 2009

Activate Office Xp I Installed Windows Xp, Now Cannot Activate. Tried Everything. MS Office 2007 Also Cannot Activate. Plz Help.?

I installed windows xp, now cannot activate. Tried everything. MS Office 2007 also cannot activate. Plz help.? - activate office xp

Recently, I've just installed Windows XP Pro SP2. I remember well the CD with my OEM and OEM system is Windows XP SP2. Now I can said that an invalid key to activate. I-key (I have to keyfinder) and product ID.

Even my license for Office 2007 Enterprize is no registration. I later win xp on my computer, I bought XP Pro license. Just do not understand why no activation. I did it with the exchange of wpa.dbl. I tried to contact Microsoft, but also provide the number of small guy or what others are charging for their support. I do not know whether it is worthwhile to support, or a possible solution pay if someone knows, please please help.

3 comments:

Madeline said...

When you say a system software or hardware OEMs. If the computer has the most outside the box, it is activated. If the OEM XP and tried to move to another computer to normal after work. It can on the computer that was installed for the first time to be reinstalled.

kinamyen said...

When you say a system software or hardware OEMs. If the computer has the most outside the box, it is activated. If the OEM XP and tried to move to another computer to normal after work. It can on the computer that was installed for the first time to be reinstalled.

Dennis PC Repairs said...

Contact and conversation with the place you bought the software

you contact Microsoft and ask what they can aDivs you the next time through the purchase of software

Post a Comment