Saturday, December 5, 2009

Monique Parent Video How Can I Convince My Parents To Let Me Have A Sleepover?

How can I convince my parents to let me have a sleepover? - monique parent video

I want to) my friends Elizabeth (shes from time to time, and she and my best friend Monique (Who has never been here). Well, it means he is very tired or have just arrived home! He is always looking for excuses (for every day and goes to 4, at the same time as me that is!) 6:00 So please help me I already told them that the two can spend the night, and what not stop! Please, please, help me!

1 comments:

Dylan said...

one thing, otherwise you would have said yes, because anything could happen. when living with their parents (or even 18 years) are the first people to ask Takeaway

Enter a short description of Monique and said he goes to bed early and will go wrong and go with it, they are more confident.

Post a Comment