Thursday, February 18, 2010

Macys Warehouse Outlet Bra Straps??PLEASE HELP!!!?

Bra Straps??PLEASE HELP!!!? - macys warehouse outlet

I have one of my favorite strap of my bra. I need, but bra straps. Not disclosed. Color.

I think Victoria Secrets saw that we need to know, because the bra and panties, but they do not. I also looked at Forever 21, Wetseal, Wal Mart, Jeans Warehouse, Target and Macy's.

I have no other ties with detachable straps that I use when I do.

I wish them a desired color economic prefereably blue ribbons.

I think I have somewhere, but I threw a lot of places where they could be.

Ive been looking for a few months.

Please help. Thank you!

2 comments:

GreenPan... said...

http://www.brastraps.com/ nice and have fun. Victoria's Secret and the objective here is the question of whether the sales consultants take the bra straps?

:) said...

I like going to a dance workshop. I had the happen to me, but I lost my e-mails. Yes, I am pretty sure that would be a dance workshop safe.


Good luck! : D

Post a Comment