Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bathtub Toy Holder I Need Some Kind Of Waterproof Adhesive For Use In My Shower On Tile?

I need some kind of waterproof adhesive for use in my shower on tile? - bathtub toy holder

My daughter is one of the makers of plastic toy turtle in the bathtub. I keep using the Velcro strips to the inside wall tiles, but does not work these days and I have something that is not quite find permanent *, since we are only in this contract for a further year. What can I use to melt too hot, "" down, and he's got super resistant to water? Thank you.

4 comments:

rob s said...

100% silicone and are avoided if possible, or in the mortar joints.
You can have a band at this location until the silica dry within 24 hours. It depends on how strong it is.
I would do this at night, so that an open bathroom window (if any) or the extractor if you have one. It will smell for a while (few hours), but it is not harmful, just annoying. Try not to get wet for the 1st 24 hours, you can set everything.
The tile must be free of dirt and free soap scum. GL

the_law_... said...

Try tube100% silicon, it can at any store. This material is a paste and stron enough to hold the owner of the toy dried and nlease is when the toys get HTE wall and remove the silicon with a razor blade. No has no problems

rvhomeof... said...

Suckers. Maybe you need more suckers.
Ok, what the seal or drill a small nail on the shower tiles, or a caddy hangs from the shower or a second shower rod to hang from the basket shower.

smokey said...

Use a hot glue gun. To make sure you clean the wall surfaces with alcohol first. If you are 100% silicone with a smell of vinegar in the bath for several weeks.

Post a Comment