Thursday, January 7, 2010

Commercial Plant Containers Looking For The Best Cheap Containers For Large Indeterminate Tomato Plants.?

Looking for the best cheap containers for large indeterminate tomato plants.? - commercial plant containers

I have recently planted two tomato plants in pots to save 8 gallons of inheritance of a garden. Reserve in potting soil with some added pearls Planted moisture. Grows very well so far. Faster than I've seen to grow tomatoes.

There should be a bigger pots. I read that the legacy of the most important plants, growth is not specified () needs more room for growth and small commercial facilities (intended) for best results. So I want to transfer the plants into larger containers. ** ** At least 15 gallons, and so large that the roots plenty of room to grow.

8 gallons pots I bought was a kind face, even thought they were for sale. I am glad to know what the prices would be a large container (15 + gallon) and the business.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Grow at least one or two tomatoes per year, and a grape and a few cherry tomato plants, but I have a small garden space for them, I live in "Wetlands" (I amend the soil in the garden) and surprising to me that never in my garden year-round water, tomatoes are usually at least 4 to 5 feet high. I would be careful transplanting tomatoes, has never worked for me, because it will set back a little bit better, they all put into a big pot, I suppose you could buy Rubbermaid tubs (the loops in the channel between them) and put in drainage ports that need most retail stores carry them, I think it is $ 6 - $ 8 $? I have a standard for the use of cutting or transplant. Vegetables are not especially if they planted in a garden pot or a laundry room / bath for the senses. I think the biggest expense is the amount of land needed to grow in the second, use of flowers in a bucket, I fill the post peanuts into the background, but would not be recommended for vegetables because they need nutrients.You could away with the addition of shards or stones at the bottom to facilitate proper drainage must also be remembered and put into play when a new pot for not doing more to not damage the roots later. Good luck!

devilish... said...

I like the idea of plastic drums. This works usually very good. However, there are other methods you can use.

One is a few cartons of cheap or free boxes in a local supermarket carried. Then, only the line with a large plastic bag. You can improve photos of the earth, where it will sit outside so that water does not accumulate on the floor and make the bottom of the box to rot.

Or another thing you can do is use some Rubbermaid containers. Enough to use. Or another inexpensive and is quite well is to use it, a refrigerator styrafoam cheap. In fact, a refrigerator would be a price styrafoam the cheapest and most sustainable use.

Post a Comment