Saturday, January 9, 2010

Window Unit Why Does My Apartment Window Unit Air Conditioner Work Half The Time?

Why does my apartment window unit air conditioner work half the time? - window unit

Just moved into my new apartment and have an old window unit / C. For the first day it appears in all the cold air blow and the apartment was hot. The next day, works perfectly and blows cool air nice and I the house up to 74 *. Now blow air back to normal and I'm back in *. 86. Is there a floor, a fix for this or should I note the owner?

2 comments:

Rollin_W... said...

Realistically, there are even attempt a fucking asshole and a few points to collect on Yahoo Answers. How could predict whether the air conditioner is out of "Freon"?

The call of God on earth. I am a professional engineer in the cold and I rented an apartment for 10 years. Not even with the air conditioning, because what they pay the rent.

However, it should be probably moved out of the window and be thoroughly cleaned. Probably a bicycle in a thermal or pressure safety because it is dirty. On a cold day and night works fine, but when the extreme heat, dirt, preventing the coil heat transfer. It is not just sue further, if a bit dirty if the outdoor temperature is 104 °. Clean Clean Clean

chief said...

The landlord is required to verify the switching device. You can not go wrong. If you wait until he dies, they say, he acted, he can not appreciate their lack of decision. Because they are not there long, I would like to ask the owner what he thinks anyway. It might not be familiar to all problems. Most of them get real cranky when you tell them that he has achieved, and will not even have to bother with him about it. If it were me, I want to fix it and not disturb the boy. Stalking the owner of their high income, or worse still to be done.

Post a Comment